Team MMR has been so good to me.
With just a few requests, people are willing to contribute what they can and everything is collected so much faster. We went from having derived data on about 8 of the 40 rares to all but 3. And we've still got a little bit of time to get those last 3.
So here is the new Data I've been collecting that's almost done. Expect to see lots of it appearing on the Wiki soon:
- ALL Gift items favorite families have been accounted for, including premiums
- Techniques are almost 100% recorded. Just a few gaps to go.
- Derived Techs (including Rares) are almost all found.
- Technique Locations are mostly good to go.
- Standard Favorite Foods and lifespans
- Tournament Prizes per day-of-the-week and Class
- Combination charts
- Monster Level EXP Table
- Breeder Rank EXP Table (Need lots more data on unlocks.. and most of the ranks between 20 to 40)
Plus, with the data correction on Flazer I'm able to get some nice info about crossbreeds that I may have dismissed as having no patterns before. Such as how the TCs are generated. This could prove useful, especially in terms of getting the finite details of the Breeding formulas.
And to top it all of, I'm looking to place in the top prize bracket of all three categories. Top 10 individual score. I'm part of Team Gemini. And I have a Lv30 Owlden which I went out of my way to create (rather than stopping at Lv25) as a thankyou to everyone in Team MMR, as most everyone in the Line Chat is my neighbor.
If you wish to join the community of over 2 dozen Ranchers that is constantly growing, just download the app called "Line" from Naver and add me as a friend, "Isfan". Send me a message and I'll get you into the group where all questions are getting answered, one by one. We're unlocking all the secrets of the game, and those that join in get access to the data I've been collecting BEFORE it gets published to the Wiki! =D
Love you all
~ Isfan ♥