Go Back to Pancho Family page.
- "This breed of Pancho appears to be a ball with a small Mew inside it. It's curious and loves to meddle in the affairs of others, but gets upset if anyone does the same to it."
- Level 3- Surprise (Intelligence raised by 20%)
- Level 7- Command Trumpet (Speed raised by 30%)
- Level 12- Super Shell Attack (Life raised by 50%)
- Basic One- Shell Defense (Defense raised by 20%)
- Basic Two- Blowpipe (Skill raised by 30%)
- Special One- Boomerang (Intelligence raised by 60%)
- Special Two- Trumpet Noise (Power lowered by 50%)
- Super One- Fanfare (Power raised by 60%)
- Super Two- Ice Shell (Defense raised by 800)
- Awakening One- Absolute Defense (Defense raised by 60%)
- Awakening Two- Name Unknown (Defense raised by 120%)
- Ultimate One- Surprise Surprise (Intelligence raised by 160%)
- Ultimate Two- Last Trumpet (Speed raised by 200%)
- Power- Pitching (Power raised by 20%)
- Intelligence- Empty (Intelligence raised by 30%)
- Skill- Cracker (Skill raised by 150)
- Speed- Charge (Speed raised by 40%)
- Defense- Harden (Defense raised by 50%)
- Life- Shell Attack (Life raised by 30%)
- Derived- Mysterious Dance (Intelligence lowered by 40%)
- Favorite food*: ?
- Least favorite food*: ?
- *Favorite and Least Favorite foods can be different
- How to obtain:
- Combination: (Pancho x Mew)
- The Monster Description for Mewcho is rather unique. It is the only non-Pure/non-Rare breed so far whose description does not start of the form: "This is a breed of [Main] with [Sub] DNA."