Go Back to Pancho Family page.
- "This is a breed of Pancho with Lesione DNA. It looks like it's wearing a Lesione costume. When the shell is closed, it is often mistaken for a Pulcinella. However, the confusion is not intended."
- Level 3- Surprise (Intelligence raised by 20%)
- Level 7- Command Trumpet (Speed raised by 30%)
- Level 12- Super Shell Attack (Life raised by 50%)
- Basic One- Shell Defense (Defense raised by 20%)
- Basic Two- Blowpipe (Skill raised by 30%)
- Special One- Boomerang (Intelligence raised by 60%)
- Special Two- Trumpet Noise (Power lowered by 50%)
- Super One- Fanfare (Power raised by 60%)
- Super Two- Ice Shell (Defense raised by 800)
- Awakening One- Absolute Defense (Defense raised by 60%)
- Awakening Two- Name Unknown (Defense raised by 120%)
- Ultimate One- Surprise Surprise (Intelligence raised by 160%)
- Ultimate Two- Last Trumpet (Speed raised by 200%)
- Power- Pitching (Power raised by 20%)
- Intelligence- Empty (Intelligence raised by 30%)
- Skill- Cracker (Skill raised by 150)
- Speed- Charge (Speed raised by 40%)
- Defense- Harden (Defense raised by 50%)
- Life- Shell Attack (Life raised by 30%)
- Derived- Tsunami (Intelligence raised by 40%)
- Favorite food*: ?
- Least favorite food*: ?
- *Favorite and Least Favorite foods can be different
- How to obtain:
- Combination: (Pancho x Lesione)
- Marincho has an interesting Initial Attributes distribution. While most generic breeds of Monsters receive 650 total stats at Lv1, when generated from a Mystery Disk Marincho receives only 649.
- The description says it can be mistaken for a Pulcinella when the shell is closed, due to their similar outer appearance.