Go Back to Baku Family page.
- "This is a breed of Baku with Hare DNA. They look like cute stuffed animals, which makes them popular with girls. They are kept by both dedicated breeders and common people, who have them as pets."
- Level 3/4- Rush Recklessly (Life raised by 20%)
- Level 7- Grooming (Defense raised by 30%)
- Level 12- Pass Gas (Speed lowered by 30%)
- Basic One- Playing (Defense raised by 20%)
- Basic Two- Bite (Power raised by 20%)
- Special One- Hypnotism (Intelligence lowered by 250)
- Special Two- Crush (Power raised by 60%)
- Super One- Drowse (Life raised by 80%)
- Super Two- Rumble Attack (Defense raised by 80%)
- Awakening One- Song of Vigor (Skill lowered by 50%)
- Awakening Two- Massive Bite (Power raised by 120%)
- Ultimate One- Snore (Skill lowered by 120%)
- Ultimate Two- Tight Sleep (Life raised by 200%)
- Power- Continuous Biting (Power raised by 40%)
- Intelligence- Bark (Intelligence lowered by 20%)
- Skill- Ear Slap (Skill raised by 20%)
- Speed- Rolling (Speed raised by 20%)
- Defense- Stamping (Defense raised by 40%)
- Life- Flying Press (Life raised by 40%)
- Derived- Chi Bullet (Life raised by 40%)
- Favorite food*: ?
- Least favorite food*: ?
- *Favorite and Least Favorite foods can be different
- How to obtain:
- Combination: (Baku x Hare)
- Gontar has an interesting Initial Attributes distribution. While most generic breeds of Monsters receive 650 total stats at Lv1, when generated from a Mystery Disk Gontar receives only 649.