Go Back to Centaur Family page.
- "This is a breed of Centaur with Zan DNA. Its body is all black in color. Even its eyes lack any sort of distinction. It is the most cool-headed of all monsters, and exists only for battle."
Dark Piercer Techniques
- Level 4- Triple Strike (Skill raised by 20%)
- Level 7- Smash (Power raised by 20%)
- Level 12- Death Thrust (Skill raised by 50%)
- Basic One- Energy Shots (Intelligence raised by 20%)
- Basic Two- Rearleg Kick (Speed raised by 20%)
- Special One- Mind Flare (Intelligence raised by 50%)
- Special Two- Jump Javelin (Life raised by 60%)
- Super One- Cross Slash (Speed raised by 100%)
- Super Two- Ω Slash (Power raised by 80%)
- Awakening One- Godspeed Warriors Assault (Defense raised by 60%)
- Awakening Two- Devil's Strike (Skill raised by 120%)
- Ultimate One- Grand Cross (Intelligence raised by 170%)
- Ultimate Two- Spear of Longinus (Power raised by 200%)
- Power- Z-Smash (Power raised by 50%)
- Intelligence- Super Energy Shots (Intelligence raised by 30%)
- Skill- Hyper Charge (Skill raised by 30%)
- Speed- Kick Rush (Speed raised by 30%)
- Defense- Bray (Defense raised by 20%)
- Life- Exposing Throw (Life raised by 30%)
- Derived- Shadow Copy (Speed raised by 40%)
- Favorite food*: ?
- Least favorite food*: ?
- *Favorite and Least Favorite foods can be different
- How to obtain:
- Combination: (Centaur x Zan)
- Dark Piercer has an interesting Initial Attributes distribution. While most generic breeds of Monsters receive 650 total stats at Lv1, when generated from a Mystery Disk Dark Piercer receives an extra point with 651.